The technochanter from Fagerstrom electronics is the most popular pratice chanter on the market today.
This full-size electronic bagpipe is ideal as a complement to the ordinary practice chanter.
- Fits in your pocket: only Ø16 x 233 mm
- Contains all the electronics as well as the batteries: no extra box to plug in.
- Uses earphones (not included): therefore perfect to play on buses, trains etc. Ideal for the commuter.
- Drone sound and two different chanter sounds: GHB and Smallpipes.
- It plays a basic scale, with an additional C natural in GHB mode.
- The key can be preset to keys of A, Bb, and C.
- The low A can be tuned between 433Hz and 533Hz in GHB mode, and 216Hz and 267Hz in Smallpipes mode.
- It has a built in metronome that operates by sound as well as a blinking green LED.
- It has MIDI output. (MIDI cable sold separately.)